Vizianagaram is that place which stands high not only for its past 500 glorious years but also for the rich cultural heritage. It is regarded as the cultural capital of Andhra Pradesh.
Contact us for all tour Tourism / Travel Needs Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vizianagaram or Vizianagram is the main city of the Vizianagaram District which is located in the North Eastern Andhra Pradesh in South India.
Vizianagaram district is a potential district of Andhra Pradesh and attracts thousands of tourists every year. In fact it is one of the most popular tourist places in Andhra Pradesh .
We arrange tours all over India / Across the Globe. For car rentals, Hotel & Bookings contact us at email@example.com
It can easily be said that the attractive setting of this beautiful place always creates a captivating impression on the minds of the tourists.
Vizianagaram tourist attractions - This idyllic place called Vizianagaram is very ideally tucked between the Bay of Bengal and Eastern Ghats.
And the exquisite Thatipudi reservoir in the Eastern Ghats is actually considered to be the overwhelming source of tourist attractions.
However, there are many places in Vizianagaram that aptly await tourists to explore their beauty.
It will not be an exaggeration to say that Vizianagaram is the perfect place for the naturalists, ornithologists and spiritualists.
Some of the popular tourists attractions of Vizianagaram that is must for the tourists to visit are;
- Raamateertham - this is a thousand year old temple consecrated to Hindu Lord Rama.
- It is located near Nellimarla, on a distance of about 7 km from Vizianagaram.
- The Maharaja's Fort
- The Rani's Fort
- Ganta Stambham (Clock Tower)
- The Venkateswara Alayam
- Govindapuram - a holy pilgrim center which is popularly known as Muktidamam.
- KUMILI - is located about 12 km from district head quarter Vizianagaram. It is a famous huge complex of temples. This holy complex was built by local devotees over a period of 10 years. All the temples are unique and feature extremely attractive sculptures, paintings on the walls and idols.
Vizianagaram tourist places - Vizianagaram is an important railway junction. It is well connected by road. To reach this place by road from Visakhapatnam, you need to cover 60 km distance.
And if you are planning to reach here by air route then you will be landing at Visakhapatnam Airport.
South India Tour Travel offers you interesting information on the Vizianagaram in Andhra Pradesh and many more around South India.