Tamil Nadu Hill Stations
Tour To Tamil Nadu Hill Station are all the more enchanting because it consists of nature's paradise in the form of picturesque hill stations.
Contact us for all Tour Tourism / Travel Needs E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
A stroll through the clouds afloat, collect a handful of natural pleasure as a memoir, open the hands and they dissolve into oblivion.
This pleasurable dream is not impossible on a hill station with the pleasant climate. With their dreamy and rejuvenating atmospheres, Ooty on the Nilgiri's and Kodaikanal on the Palani Hills in Tamil Nadu are two favorite tourist spots.
We Arrange Tours all Over India / Across the Globe. For Car Rentals, Hotel & Bookings Contact us at email@example.com
Nilgiri (meaning 'blue mountain') hills at the concurrence of the Eastern and Western Ghats are enveloped by the blue haze of the clouds, making their name justified.
Udhagamandalam, famously known as Ooty, Coonoor and Kotagiri hill stations, are all part of the lofty Nilgiri's. For its beauty, holiday options and reachability, Ooty is called the 'Queen of hill stations'.
The four major hills stations in Tamil Nadu are Ooty, Kodaikanal, Coonoor, Kotagiri and Velliangiri Hills also Yercaud
- Ooty whose original name is Ootacamund is regarded as the queen of hill stations in South India. It is nestled at the height of 2240m in the Nilgiri Hills. With its captivating natural beauty and host of other attractions like
And wild life sancuturaies like Madhumalai and Dodabette
Ooty always remains a favorite tourist destination.
- Kodaikanal is located in the Palani hills at the height of 2100m, its secluded location (120kms From Madurai) adds more to its charm. As people like to visit this place to get a break from their mundane life. It has
Flora and fauna Museum
A botanical park named Bryant park
Kurinji Andvar temple
Pillar rocks where three rocks protruding in the sky to the height of 400ft
- Coonoor lying at the height of 1800m is in serene surroundings with lush green meadows. It can be called a small tea garden town. You can visit here
Sim ' s Park having collection of 1000 species of plants
The Pasteur Institute
- Kotagiri is just an hour's drive from Ooty. This is a small resort and has tea plantations. Places to visit here are
Rangaswamy Pillar and rock
Long Wood Shola
- Velliangiri Hills is a mountain shrine with the Lord Shiva Temple on its western edge. Natural resources are found in abundance here along with rare natural herbs.
- Yercaud is situated at an altitude of 1515m in the Servaroyan Hills in the district of Salem. It has many panoramic scenery around its landscape. Places to see here are
Tamil Nadu invites you to a blissful holidays in its beautiful South India Hill Station Tours , come and explore !