You get to see unexplored beaches, temples and various other places if you travel to Mangalore ,which is the chief port city of Karnataka.
Mangalore is located 357 km west of Bangalore and this is the district headquarters of South Karnataka.
Contact us for all tour Tourism / Travel Needs Email id : email@example.com
Travel to the coastal town Mangalore provides you not only to experience
The picturesque beauty of the place but also gives you an option to visit the pilgrim centers here.
We arrange tours all over India / Across the Globe. For car rentals, Hotel & Bookings contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With the swaying coconut palms and rolling uplands with streams crisscrossing it ,travel to Mangalore is truly getting closer to nature.
Tourist Attractions When You Travel to Mangalore Karnataka :
No travel of Mangalore would be complete without witnessing the 'Yakshagana', an elaborate dance-drama performance which is typical facet of Karnataka.
This event continues whole night by people who dance to the rhythmic beat of the drums.
Visit here the famous Krishna Temple with the Gold Chariot. This is the place Saint Madhwacharya lived and preached 700 years ago.
The delicious 'masala dosai' originated from here.
There is a 452 it tall monolithic statue of Bahubali and also the St. Lawrence Church which are the main attractions here.
- A travel to Mangalore would be incomplete if you don't visit the 10th century Manjunatha Temple, St. Aloysius Chapel, Mangala Devi Temple, Tipu's Battery and the Jumma Masjid.
- The Ullal Beach with casuarinas grove is a picturesque beach which draws tourists all through the year Travel to Mangalore Karnataka
You can go on various excursions during the tour of Mangalore.
- Maravanthe. This is a scenic beach which is 110 km north of Mangalore
- Malpe Beach:The scenic beauty of the place along with serene surroundings, makes this beach a tourist hot spot whish is 66km away from Mangalore.The St. Mary's Island, another attraction here which can be reached on a boat Travel to Mangalore Karnataka
- Kollur is 140 km north of Mangalore and the major attraction here is the famous Mookambika Temple.
- Dharmasthala : Well known for its communal harmony,this town is famous for its Manjunatha Temple. All are welcome here and are given free meals Travel to Mangalore Karnataka..
How to Reach Tour of Mangalore:
Air: Mangalore airport is well connected with other major cities in India.
Rail: Mangalore railway junction is connected to Mumbai and Bangalore.
Road:The well-developed network of roadways makes Mangalore easily accessible.
southindiatourtravel.com is a treasure trove for Tour of Mangalore ,contact us for more information.
<<<Previous : Next>>>